Overcome the gingival retracting challenge with LM-Gengiva
The aim in restorative treatment of a cervical lesion is to achieve a perfect margin sealing, a strong bonding and an optimal polishing for the composite material. Mechanical gingival retraction in cervical restorations can be traumatic if not done properly.
LM-Gengiva instrument with the gingival retractors is used to avoid injuring the gingiva unnecessarily and obtain the best clinical result. With this method the desired end result is achieved: the soft tissue is not harmed and the esthetic requirements are fulfilled.
• retract the gingiva from the restoration
• hardness of the plastic tip allows a strong retraction
• the plastic tips allow certain flexibility for more adaptation while pressured
• the tip acts as a tight seal between the gingiva and tooth
• protects the gingiva and diminishes the debonding failures
• the bonding interface and the gingival margin can be seen perfectly; perfect contrast with soft tissues
• possible to customise with bur in order to fit a convex or concave root detect
• no bonding of the adhesive materials to the tips surface
• no interference with polymerization
LM-Gengiva gingival retracting kit
Incl. LM-Gengiva hand instrument, blue gingival retractors (assortment of ca 90 pcs, 30 pcs/size) and LM-MultiLever for the removal of plastic working ends
LM-Gengiva / LM-MultiHolder PK III hand instrument
LM-Gingival Retractors (blue)
– For establishing optimum working conditions for
procedures at the gum line.
– Assortment package of three sizes (ca 90 pieces,
– S for incisors
– M for premolars
– XL for molars
Các câu hỏi về sản phẩm
Các câu hỏi liên quan đến sản phẩm hư hỏng, cần đổi trả, v.v ... vui lòng gởi email về email@example.com